Wednesday, October 25, 2006


This is Jason here pl.. so 1st-ly i would intro my self...
i stays in a drain.. whether u believe it or not.. haha.. i'm a guy which is not that good at talking.. i dun really have a good communication face to face.. except for pl whom really noe's me well.. n my really good frens.. but not girls.. i'm shy when i comes to that...(dun laugh la)haha
i'm a guy who is really active one.. i go swimming whenever i'm in a bad mode.. water cool me down n i'm b to normal very quickly:)another thing is when i'm in the mode.. i'll look for my crews n go for breakdancing n also my band.. my favourite band.. we RULES!!! i'm the drum player.. where my frens r into the electric guitar:) we play many good songs:)
did i mention bout cooking??.. haha i'm a guy who lOVES<<<>

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina Lin said...

oh ya? haha...nice to have a blog rite?
welcome to blogger man!!!
okie,i got it. u're a shy person?a not good at talking?oh cut the crap!
u're are damn good in communication okie! ur english is so Yoyoo style, keep it on man!

~ all the best ya! ~

3:27 AM  
Blogger tank said...

welcome to blogger....

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home