Saturday, October 28, 2006

Tired.. GiVe ME some GOOD SugGestion



HERE I GO.. somedays I feel like shit...Somedays I wanna do it...and just be normal for a bit..I don't understand why must i always think of it.. n thought it would always be gone..I get along but your trips always feel so long And I find myself trying to stay on the same line...Because your voice always helps to not feel so lonely..But I feel like an idiot,thinking many stupid things in my mind al by my own..And when i stopped it.I don't have much to say, so I want you to know it's a little messed up in my mind.that I'm stuck here waiting, at times acting cool:) thats me..tired of many things is wat normally human wil feel.. u mean U DUN FEEL tired??
impossible.. so pls give me a suggestion in wat should i do n should i continue to copped up wit..
lastly .. understand me more..=)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina Lin said...

okie, i saw my fren has some prob.
Erm... i dono wat prob u faced, coz u din tel me ^^
But anyway, im standing here for you. If u need any help, tell me, ill be there try my best to help you.

~ Cheer up ~

7:53 AM  
Blogger Sabrina Lin said...

okie, i saw my fren has some prob.
Erm... i dono wat prob u faced, coz u din tel me ^^
But anyway, im standing here for you. If u need any help, tell me, ill be there try my best to help you.

~ Cheer up ~

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home