Friday, December 01, 2006

exam is gonna blow away soon.. infact is already gone=p

TODAY... was (my) last paper.. perhaps not for many other form5 students science classes cuz they stil got bio exam on monday.. i have too.. but who cares.. i dun like bio.. onli stupid yuhua rules.. put that.. NO SUB SCIENCE IN YUHUA.. stupid rules.. wheres other skol they drop bio n take accounts.. i'd rather do so too.. but stupid parents dun let.. presure me to study metosis la.. meiosis la.. this n that... i dun even understand wats that.. cuz i hate bio.. so y study it??.. for me.. i aim for my subs that i wan it to be an A!!.. enough for me:)
so wish me al the ebst.. n now.. I WANNA ENJOY ALREADY.. n read some la on sunday.. haha

2 Comments:

Blogger life's_complicated said...

1stly, HIGH 5 !
i don't lyk bio too.. but it's all rite la.. i still will study, as usual.. coz im an angel, remember??
*evil grin*
2ndly, congrats !!!!
u've done ur spm.. mine next year.
DAMN.

6:22 AM  
Blogger life's_complicated said...

eh.. wad tambah banyak minyak macam babi??
u la babi.. hahaz !
don't 4get tat u're oso takin spm ya.. babi chua !!!!!!!!!
hahaz!!!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home